This is at the balloon launch but I wanted it next to the other picture of Mason sitting with his cousin. Mason really enjoyed playing with his cousins while in Idaho.

Mason refused to take off the hat at bedtime so this is how he went to bed one night.
If you look under his eye you can see his little shiner (his first) he got at church. It had had some time to heal by the time this picture was taken so it doesn't look too bad. He wouldn't hold still while they were passing the sacrament and swung forward and hit the bench in front of us. I almost made it out of the chapel before he caught his breath and started crying. When he decided it was ok to go back into the chapel for the closing prayer and song someone else was coming out and he got hit in the head by a swinging door. I wonder if we should have just gone home earlier and cut our losses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment