Saturday, August 28, 2010

We Went To The Circus

We decided to take Mason to the circus a few weeks ago. Sometimes I'm afraid that he doesn't get out enough and we thought that an outing to the circus would be fun for him. It was really hot in the tent. We all had sweat dripping off of our faces and it's kind of hard to see but Mason has some crazy sweat hair in this first picture. I don't think the temperature bothered him at all. He had a good time and was very well behaved.


He loved the animals. I wanted to get a picture of him petting the baby zebra but it didn't get close enough for the shot.


I don;t know who any of these people are but I wasn't about to pay for a ride on an elephant. I'm not sure what the rides cost but it was more than likely more than I wanted to pay.



0 comments: