Monday, November 15, 2010

Stalling Tactics

So lately Mason has been trying anything he can think of to get out of going to bed (and sometimes going down for naps). We decided to compile a list of all of the things he has tried in order to stay up later. Here they are.

The top 10 things Mason does to put off going to bed.


10. Eats dinner very slowly

9. Requests a snack at the last minute

8. Requests another drink after one sat in front of him at the table untouched for the duration of dinner. He is suddenly thirsty at bedtime.

7. Brushes teeth very slowly or simply refuses to brush them

6. Asks for another song

5. Asks for anther book

4. Refuses a diaper change

3. Insists he pooped and needs another diaper change after refusing the first one. He has yet to actually be poopy after such a claim.

2. Insists on another family prayer

1. Puts himself in time out. He plops down on the time out stool and says "two minutes" or "don't move"



My favorite ones are the time out and asking for more prayer.

1 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

It has been a really long time since I've checked your blog (or anyone elses for that matter!) and I just have to say that I love your little boy. He is so stinkin' cute! I miss you guys more than you know. Can't wait til you're (hopefully) closer!!! :D Keeping my fingers crossed! Love you!!!