Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tree Take 2

This is the first Christmas tree in our 6 1/2 years of marriage and it didn't even last 24 hours [Travis here with a correction: We had a Christmas tree in Boston. It was about 18 inches tall and had the fiber optic twinkling and color-changing lights. I guess it wasn't very memorable for my wife]. The sweet little boy in the picture (aka Mason) tipped it over twice and I took it down instead of waiting for him to do it again. I get tired of those games a lot sooner than Mason does.

This is our second tree. Made entirely out of paper and tape, it doesn't tip over or take up any room which is great because we don't have a lot of free space for a tree at the moment.
Mason had a lot of fun helping me decorate it. I'm not sure if he liked the candy canes on the tree though because he kept taking them off.
I think my favorite ornament is the gingerbread man holding the candy cane. That wasn't the original plan. They were going to be separate ornaments but I think I liked them better as one.







0 comments: