Thursday, March 31, 2011

Because It's Been A While

So I've been thinking I need to do a blog post but haven't sat down to put any thought into one until now. I don't have very many new pictures to work with because in our hurry to get to the airport on time we left our camera in Idaho earlier this month. There have been a couple of times I wished I had it here to capture some of the things that Mason has been up to or getting into. On the other hand, when I do pull out the camera he usually stops what he's doing and stares, glares or he hides. I guess I'm not sneaky enough.


Here are a couple of pictures. They are a little random but I thought they were worth sharing.

We stayed with Nick and Jenny for a night last time we went to Idaho and Mason had fun playing Wii with Uncle Nick. I love how he aims by resting the butt of the gun on his eye.

Lately, Mason has really been liking our bed. He loves to get in and play with my clock radio, baby monitor, touch lamp and doodle with the pen and paper I keep on my night stand. On this particular day he stuck the post-it on his forehead by himself and left it there for quite a while.I snapped a few pictures and left. A while later, Travis brought Mason out to the kitchen where I was cleaning or making dinner (I don't really remember which but it's not important anyway) and showed me what Mason had drawn. Unfortunately his latest work of art was up and down his arm. Also unfortunate, I didn't take a picture of his very pink inky arm. We later discovered that the drawing didn't end with the paper and his arm. He also started coloring on the quilt we have on our bed. I guess he thought it needed more pink in it. Luckily, it all came out. I think. I can't see it anymore so it's good enough for me.


0 comments: