Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween

So I know it has taken me a while to post for Halloween. We decorated cupcakes for Family Home Evening the Monday before. Mason had been asking to make red cupcakes for a while so we found a strawberry cake mix and made some with and some without extra red food coloring. He loved making the little spiders on the cupcakes.
The night before Halloween we were making sure we were set with his costume. We got him is his costume and while my back was turned he found his little super hero mask and added it to the costume. When I asked if he was a super pirate he said "Yeah, I rescue the bad guys". He was ready. We took a picture and put the little pirate to bed. The next morning, getting ready for school he decided he wasn't going to be a pirate. He opted to be a soldier, again, for the third year in a row. I didn't get a picture of him this year in the soldier costume but I believe there is one in a previous post.
You can't help but love this little boy.

0 comments: