Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally

So I've been working on this quilt that was going to be for Mason's crib since the first part of August and yesterday I finally finished it. I know it isn't anywhere near perfect but I think it turned out pretty good. Now I'm thinking of saving it for future children so they can have something new because I'm pretty sure if the next one is a boy he will get a lot of hand-me-downs and it will be nice to have something that Mason hasn't claimed for himself.









Here's a bit of a closer shot so you can see the pattern a little better. I quilted around all of the white circles. I thought it was going to be a pretty quick quilt to do but there seemed to be more and more circles to quilt around as I worked. It was worth it. I wish it were a cheaper hobby though.












2 comments:

Jared and Jill Turner said...

This quilt is for the "next one"!? If this is some kind of announcement be sure to let me know! The quilt looks great annie.

Travis said...

Don't read into this. Annie just felt like quilting. We won't make that kind of an announcement online.