Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been a while

So I guess it hasn't been as long as I thought since I posted but it's still been longer than I planned when I started this blog. It isn't necessarily because M keeps me too busy to sit down and work on posting; it's more that he gets jealous if I'm giving the computer the attention that he thinks should be given to him. This post isn't in any particular order. I just emptied my sd card onto the computer and I'll share some of the best pictures and/or videos.


Here goes:



I think M wanted a little more time with the baby powder. He wasn't pleased when he got caught with it.
I think it's funny that he rarely eats anything from the end first. He tends to start in the middle.
I had the hardest time finding this stuff he had shoved behind the drawer in the entertainment center. That snack cup and the two cars were missing for two or three weeks.
M loves to put his spiderman chair on the couch. I don't think he meant to tip over.


He loves this kind of music.













0 comments: