Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cousins, A.K.A., Best Buds

I love watching these two play together. It's probably one of my favorite things about going to Idaho. You can tell Mason is an only child. I guess we need to practice sharing more with other children. Mason didn't want to watch what his other cousins were watching on TV so we got the little DVD player out for him. It's a good thing his cousin was being patient and was content to watch the movie over his shoulder.

We went to see the baby farm animals at the fairgrounds while we were in Idaho and I think the boys had more fun playing in the little pools filled with pea seeds. I didn't think we brought any seeds home but when I did laundry I kept finding more that they must have been "hiding" in their pants.

"Hey! Where'd he go?"


Mason: I'm king of the mountain!!!


Teigan: Not if I can help it!!!


One of Mason's favorite things to do while at Grandma and Grandpa Turners' house is to ride the little four-wheeler around the yard. This time around, Grandma went out to Aaron and Vanaes' house and picked up their four-wheeler so Mason and Teigan could ride together. Looks like we needed a third so Violet could ride too.












0 comments: