Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mason's New Favorite Thing To Do

So, I know that I have really neglected our blog lately. I'm finally sitting down to do a little updating and share a few videos of Mason thoroughly enjoying some time with Travis and his harmonicas. There was a lot of video taken and it was hard to narrow it down to one or two so I went ahead and posted these four. I hope it isn't overkill.








Travis decided he needs to learn a few real songs. In case you can't tell, Mason is doing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. Apparently, that would be a good one for Travis to learn.









In this last one Mason just started putting one harmonica away at a time but one of the harmonicas don't belong in this set so there wasn't ever enough slots to put them all away. My baby cracks me up. I hope you enjoy.

0 comments: